Home care agencies
If you are finding it difficult managing at home you could consider using the services of a home care provider. Home care providers employ care assistants who can help you with bathing, washing and dressing. The staff who work for these agencies are trained in personal care and safety procedures, moving and handling, hygiene and infection control. If you require nursing care at home, many agencies employ registered nurses.
Every home care provider in the United Kingdom must be registered with the national regulatory body - Care Quality Commission (CQC), a list of all the home care agencies registered with the CQC who are located in Telford and the surrounding area can be found listed below.
All listings are supplied by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and neither Telford & Wrekin Council, nor Yarrington Ltd can be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
For further information please contact the Adult and Social Care Access team on 01952 381280 or email email@example.com.
Records in Home care agencies
- Advantage Healthcare
- AMG Consultancy Services Ltd
- Carradice Care
- Complete Care Holdings Ltd
- Creative Support
- Darwin DCA
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Nationwide care
- Paradigm Health & Social Care Ltd
- Phoenix Care Partners
- Prospects for People with Learning Disabilities
- Supreme Home Care Ltd
- Tender Care (Newport) Ltd
- Allied Healthcare UK (Ltd)
- Cavendish (Home Care Services) Ltd
- Coverage Care Domiciliary Care Agency
- D H Homecare Limited
- Home Care Services
- Next Generation Healthcare
- Peace of Mind Home Care Services
- Priority Care (Shropshire) Ltd
- Sevacare UK
- Telford Domiciliary & Nursing Care Agency (The Care Bureau)
- We Are The Care Company