The first formal step in the process is to designate a neighbourhood area and define the proposed boundary covered by a plan. In March 2017 Donnington and Muxton Parish Council applied for the designation of the neighbourhood area, the proposed boundary being the whole of the parish boundary area.
A six week consultation began on 6 April 2017 until 19 May 2017 to bring this application to the attention of people who live, work or carry out business in the neighbourhood area. Telford & Wrekin Council approved the designation in June 2017.
For information, the notice of decision regarding the application, a map of the Donnington and Muxton Parish Council neighbourhood planning area, Donnington and Muxton's application to become a neighbourhood planning area and representations received can be viewed in the attachments below.
- Notice of decision regarding application for designation of Donnington and Muxton Parish Council area as a neighbourhood area.
- Representations received during the April/May 2017 designation consultation
- Application letter from Donnington and Muxton Parish Council
- Map showing the boundaries of Donnington and Muxton Parish
- Notice publicising an application from Donnington and Muxton Parish Council