The following documents are available for download. Documents in PDF format can be read using Adobe Reader.
MS Word and Powerpoint documents can be read by using their respective applications or any alternatives.
We have produced an information pack to provide information to new and existing landlords who have tenants claiming assistance in paying their rent.
- Housing Benefit and Local Housing Allowance information for landlords
- Size: 400.52 KB
Telford & Wrekin Council's Benefit Service produce a bi-annual newsletter for landlords aimed at keeping everyone up to speed with changes in legislation, and services the Council provides.
- Issue 13b - Spring/Summer 2016
- Size: 4.31 MB
- Issue 12 - Autumn/Winter 2015
- Size: 600.25 KB
- Issue 11 - Spring/Summer 2015
- Size: 4.86 MB
- Issue 10 - Spring/Summer 2014
- Size: 1.48 MB
- Issue 9 - Autumn/Winter 2011
- Size: 1 MB
- Issue 8 - Spring/Summer 2011
- Size: 1.69 MB
- Issue 7 - Spring/Summer 2010
- Size: 641.11 KB
- Issue 6 - Autumn 2009
- Size: 1.83 MB
- Issue 5 - Autumn 2008
- Size: 398.62 KB
Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support Dispute Form
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Dispute Form
- Size: 135.56 KB
This example benefit notification gives an explanation of the main terms used in the letter you have received.
- Example benefit notification letter
- Size: 250.75 KB
The LHA rates are now published annually, meaning that there will no longer be monthly LHA rates. The rates published on the 1 April each year will remain in place for a whole 12 months.
- LHA rates - 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019
- Size: 114.73 KB
- LHA rates - 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018
- Size: 252.13 KB
- LHA rates - 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017
- Size: 113.19 KB
- LHA rates - 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016
- Size: 113.12 KB
- LHA rates - 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015
- Size: 118.67 KB
- LHA rates - 1 April 2013 to 31 March 2014
- Size: 113.07 KB
Form to supply details of Self Employed Income and Expenditure.
- Self Employed Income and Expenditure Form
- Size: 38.75 KB
Information relating to the move to a single Universal Credit for benefits support.
Download the My Council Tax / Business Rates account user guide.
- My Council Tax / Business Rates - user guide
- Size: 1.35 MB
Explaining the terms used in a Housing Benefit notification letter.
- Terms used in Housing Benefit notification letter
- Size: 153.48 KB