Website Improvements

We are currently developing the website to improve our information, the way you can find information and to deliver more services online allowing you to access those services in a way that suits you.

View details of the location of Southwater One - the home of our new First Point and library.

Skip licences

Skip licence information

A skip licence is required if the skip is to be placed on the public highway.  Skip licences are not required if the skip is to be placed on private property.

Skip licences can only be applied for and issued to licensed skip operators.

Last updated 03/10/2013

How do you rate this page?

Environmental Services - Highways

Address: Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House
Lawn Central

Tel: 01952 384000


New for you graphic

Information on...