The Council welcomes ePetitions which with effect from 20 January 2011 may be created and submitted through our website. ePetitions must follow the same guidelines as paper petitions.
View our scheme for handling petitions.
You can find out more information about ePetitions and how the website will work using the links below. To start a new petition or view current ePetitions visit epetition.telford.gov.uk.
- what can petitions achieve?
- what issues can a petition relate to?
- can I raise a petition?
- can I sign a petition?
- how do I start a petition?
- what should my petition contain?
- promoting the ePetition
- what happens once the signatures have been collected?
- what is the process for submitting the petition?
- how many names should be on the petition?
- what happens after the petition is submitted?
- privacy statement