We will provide help, advice and support to prevent you from becoming homeless wherever possible. If you are at risk of becoming homeless the most important thing is to get advice as soon as possible. There may be things that can be done to prevent you losing your home and becoming homeless.
View more information on your options by visiting Telford Housing Options.
- a 24 hour homeless helpline on 01952 381925;
- a home visit, if you need one;
- services of an Interpreter, if your first language is not English;
- someone who can help you if you have hearing or speech disabilities;
- wheelchair-accessible offices for if you have physical or sensory disabilities;
- an interview with a Homeless Advisor of the same gender in cases of domestic violence. This means that if you are female and would like to be seen by a female officer, we can arrange this so that you feel completely at ease;
- If you call our homeless helpline, we will arrange an appointment to see you within seven days.