Regulation 14 Consultation
This important period within the process to develop a Neighbourhood Plan for Edgmond Parish commences on Monday 16th January 2017 for a period of 6 weeks, closing at 5pm on Monday 27th February 2017.
The Draft Plan and accompanying documents can be viewed below or from the Edgmond Parish Council website:
- Draft Edgmond Neighbourhood Plan Reg 14 Consultation version
- Habitat Regulation Assessment Screening Statement for Edgmond Neighbourhood Plan
- Screening Statement of the need for Strategic Environmental Assessment
All comments must be sent to the Parish Council, for the attention of the Clerk, Katrina Baker MBE, and either posted to Oaklands, Waters Upton, Telford TF6 6NP or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Receipt of all comments will be acknowledged.
Please do not send comments to Telford & Wrekin Council.
Designation of neighbourhood area
The first formal step in the process is to designate a neighbourhood area and define the proposed boundary covered by a plan. In June 2016 Edgmond Parish Council applied for the designation of the neighbourhood area, the proposed boundary being the whole of the parish boundary area.
A six week consultation began on 19 July 2016 until 31 August 2016 and Telford & Wrekin Council approved the designation in September 2016.
For information, the notice of decision regarding the application, a map of the Edgmond Parish Council neighbourhood planning area, Edgmond's application to become a neighbourhood planning area and representations received can be viewed in the attachments below.
- Notice of decision regarding application for designation of Edgmond Parish Council area as a neighbourhood area.
- Representations received during the July 2016 designation consultation
- Application letter from Edgmond Parish Council
- Map showing the boundaries of Edgmond Parish
- Notice publicising an application from Edgmond Parish Council