Council tax

Council Tax Discount Amnesty Ends 1 May 2014

Even a small change to your circumstances could affect how much Council Tax Support you receive. If you’re claiming the Single Person Discount and there is a second adult living in your home, tell us now.

Set the record straight before 1 May without facing a fine or prosecution.

Has your Home been affected by flooding?

If your home has been affected by recent flooding Telford & Wrekin Council may be able to provide you with financial support. View more information about the help available.

Council tax categories

Last updated 11/03/2014

How do you rate this page?

Council tax enquiries

Address: Telford & Wrekin Council
Addenbrooke House
Ironmasters Way

Tel: 01952 383838

Fax: 01952 383993


Information on...