Members of the public can now ask questions at Full Council meetings. During a 15 minute period questions can be asked of The Leader and Cabinet members. View information about how you can ask your questions and the protocol in place.
The Council encourages the filming, recording and photography of public meetings* and welcomes the use of social networking websites to communicate with people about what is happening, as it happens. View more information about recording, the use of social networks and the procedures we have in place.
*Please note that some meetings or parts of meetings are not open to the public due to legal requirements.
Please choose from the options below to view date of specific boards, committees or commissions, you can also view agendas, minutes and reports:
- Appeals Committee
- Audit Committee
- Boundary Review Committee
- Council Constitution Committee
- Full Council
- Hearings Sub-Committee of Standards Committee
- Licensing Committee
- Licensing Sub-Committee
- Personnel Board
- Plans Board
- Health and Wellbeing Board
- Standards Committee
The Council has also appointed Scrutiny Committee that are each linked to the Cabinet Member functions. These Committees undertake its scrutiny role through monitoring of Cabinet decisions, undertaking detailed investigations into specific service areas (and making recommendations to the Cabinet/Council if necessary) and contributing towards policy development.
There is also the Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee which is a Joint Scrutiny Committee with Shropshire Council.
You can access the agendas, minutes and reports for each of these Scrutiny Committees by clicking on the following links:
- Scrutiny Management Board
- Scrutiny Committee - Finance and Budget
- Scrutiny Committee - Children and Young People
- Scrutiny Committee - Co-operative and Community
- Scrutiny Committee - Health and Adult Social Care
- Scrutiny Committee - Housing, Economy and Infrastructure
- Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee
Last updated 09/04/2013
How do you rate this page?
Address: Telford & Wrekin Council
Tel: 01952 383211
Fax: 01952 383253