Tenders and contracts
How to bid for tender
Access to documents on the e-sourcing portal
Telford & Wrekin Council use an electronic portal to store, correspond and exchange documents. Even though this method is mainly for public sector buyers, suppliers in the private sector can access it 'free of charge' to respond to opportunities.
The advantages are:
- it facilitates the procurement
- structures and publishes the notices
- holds online documentation
- shows visibility of correspondence
- saves time due to real time correspondence
- saves money for printing and postage costs
The Council raises all tenders (over £50k) on our E-tendering Portal, Delta.
If you are not already registered on Delta you can register free.
The information and/or documents for opportunities are available on Delta. You must register on this site to respond to an opportunity, if you are already registered you will not need to register again, simply use your existing username and password. Please note there is a password reminder link on the homepage.
If you experience any technical difficulties please contact the Delta eSourcing Helpdesk on call 0845 270 7050 or email email@example.com.
The following training guides are available to view:
- Response manager - guidance on how to respond to an opportunity
- Profile manager - to register your status on Delta. 'Registered' will allow access and responses to opportunities. 'Certified' provides the same functionality as 'Registered' as well as listing your business details on delta for any buyer to view when searching for suppliers for those provisions. 'Accredited' is a chargeable service offered by delta to pre-qualify suppliers. Currently Telford & Wrekin Council do not use this service and therefore will ask all suppliers to complete a Telford & Wrekin Council pre qualification questionnaire.
- Account administration - update of company details.
Last updated 08/10/2013
How do you rate this page?
Address: Telford & Wrekin Council
PO BOX 457
Wellington Civic Offices
Tel: 01952 382470