Would you like to lose some weight, improve your health and feel more confident?
Telford’s Mayor, Rae Evans, is inviting people across Telford to join her in losing weight in a healthy sustainable way while raising money for a good cause.
Make your pledge to lose weight and ask your friends and family to sponsor you £1 for every pound that you lose.
All money raised will go directly to West Mercia Women’s Aid, Refuge charity, and local domestic abuse support services.
How to join in
The £s for Lbs Challenge is running until 30 April 2017 so go on - take a positive step and see what you can do. It’s really easy to join in and start raising money and feeling better.
- take up the challenge to lose a few Lbs yourself and get sponsors to give you £s in return; or
- donate an amount yourself as your commitment to undertaking the challenge; or
- pass the challenge onto to someone else
Donating your sponsorship money
You can pay in your sponsorship money or make a donation in two ways:
- bring your money to reception at Telford & Wrekin Council, Addenbrooke House, Ironmasters Way, Telford TF3 4NT during opening times; or
- online using our campaign page on the GoFundMe website
If you have any questions please call the Mayor’s Office on 01952 380110.
Follow Rae Evans, Telford and Wrekin’s Mayor on twitter @TandWMayor
A healthy approach to weight loss
View a healthy weight loss guide available on the NHS Choices website.
If you have any concerns about undertaking a weight loss programme Telford’s Healthy Lifestyles Team is offering a free health check to anyone wanting to take part in the Mayor’s £s for Lbs Challenge. They can help you with the advice and support you need to reach a healthy weight and raise as much money as possible.
Telephone: 01952 382582