The 2011 Census profile for Telford and Wrekin contains detailed local analysis across all census topics including:
- population characteristics – size, change, age and gender
- diversity – ethnicity, country of birth, language, passports, religion
- households and family characteristics – marital status, household structure, access to vehicle, deprivation
- housing – stock, type, size, occupancy, central heating, tenure
- communal establishments – number, type, population
- employment and economy – Activity, unemployment, hours worked, industry, occupation, social grade, travel to work, students, qualifications, armed forces
- health and care – general health, long term illness or disability, carers.