A British Sign Language interpreter (BSL) can be booked for First Point, Southwater One, to help D/deaf customers access Telford & Wrekin Council services.
Appointments must be booked in advance by one of the methods listed below:
Complete the online contact form:
A customer may visit First Point to request an appointment with a service. A member of the Customer Service team will arrange the booking.
Text the Customer Service team on 07797873889.
You can ask a question or report something, pick a number, 1 - 11 to assist us:
- housing benefit and council tax support
- care and personal support
- report anti-social behaviour
- worried about a child or adult
- Family Connect
- council tax
- waste and environment
- street lighting and roads
- feedback, compliments and complaints
Customers can request an appointment by emailing Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.