Running a business is not always predictable.
What would you do if your building was destroyed by fire? Or if you couldn’t open up for a week because you were cut off by floods or snow?
Your business could fail because of something that’s not your fault or that you can’t control.
Get ready for the unexpected
Business Continuity is about having common sense precautions in place to help you to survive a disruption and recover afterwards. It doesn’t have to cost a penny – and you might even find that it helps you win contracts and negotiate cheaper insurance policies.
Cutting to the chase, some of the key benefits that business continuity could bring are:
- having arrangements in place to fulfil your obligations in an emergency
- being more confident about the decisions you make in an emergency
- showing customers and suppliers you are serious about the resilience of your business
- providing assurance and protection to your staff
- improving your company’s reputation
Our Civil Resilience Team is available to support businesses in planning for emergencies and to assist with training and exercising their plans.