What is HENRY?
- Are you curious to know more about healthy living?
- Would you like ideas on weaning children away from the screen?
- Do you worry about how to get your children to eat vegetables?
- Do you ever wish family life could be more fun?
- Are you concerned about your child’s weight?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, we’d love to see you on one of our FREE eight week courses which are being run across Telford and Wrekin.
Please note: a crèche is provided.
The course is fun and informal, exploring together what makes a healthy family lifestyle and getting support to deal with some of the challenges along the way.
The activities are supported by the HENRY toolkit of resources: books, games and charts.
The HENRY Group Programme is for parents and carers of children up to the age of 5 years.
For more information please visit the HENRY website.