Anti social behaviour (ASB) is a term which can be used to describe a range of unacceptable activities that have a negative impact on a community or an individual.
Telford & Wrekin Council, the Police and the Wrekin Housing Trust have strong and effective powers to deal with anti-social behaviour problems.
Report anti social behaviour (to the Council)
- abandoned vehicles
- noise nuisance (neighbours, dogs barking, loud music, intruder alarms, etc)
- fly tipping
- dog fouling
- smoke nuisance (examples, bonfires, and barbeques)
- filthy premises
- vandalism/arson in public places
- derelict /vacant properties
Contact the Council to report an issue from the list above.
Report anti social behaviour (to the Police)
- criminal damage
- disorderly behaviour - e.g. shouting, swearing, drunken, threatening behaviour
- drug/substance misuse (taking or dealing)
- drunken behaviour
- malicious calls
- violence or threat of violence