- Your bins and containers should be at the roadside by 7am on your collection day, check your collection day.
- The lids on your bins and containers must close properly.
- Items are in the correct bins and containers and they don't contain items that we don’t collect. View details of which bins and containers to use:
- No sacks or items are left next to or on top of your red top bin, these will not be taken.
- Don’t overload your bins and containers, heavy bins and containers can’t be lifted.
- The missed collection is not due to a bank holiday.
- There are no unscheduled disruptions to the service (such as adverse weather).