Free School Meals
Who is entitled to free school meals?
Your child, or children, may qualify for free school meals if you are able to meet the following criteria:
You or your partner have a child for whom you receive Child Benefit and who is attending a school or college in Telford and Wrekin.
You and your partner are:
- in receipt of Income Support or Income Based Jobseekers Allowance or Income-related Employment and Support Allowance;
- in receipt of maximum Child Tax Credits and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190;
- do not receive Working Tax Credit;
- receive support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- receive employment and support allowance (income related) or pension credit (guaranteed credit)
Last updated 13/03/2014
How do you rate this page?
Free School Meals Team
Address: Telford & Wrekin Council
Tel: 01952 383983
Fax: 01952 383991