Please note some of these activities are seasonal and will change throughout the year.
Please view the term time or holiday activity timetables, for prices contact leisure centres direct.
For all the latest Sports and Leisure news and updates please take a look at our Facebook page
|Types of activities
||Types of activities
- Climbing wall
- Computer Club
(suitable for children with autism)
- Dance mats
- Family swimming sessions
- Go-karts/adapted go-karts
- Ice skating
- Interactive wall
- Martial arts
- Mobile sports hall
- Multi sports
- Recumbent bikes
- Skiing and tobogganing
- Wheelchair sports
Am I eligible to apply?
Activities are for juniors (5 - 19 years) with disabilities that live within Telford and Wrekin.
However we welcome all customers but charges will apply.
How do I apply?
If you have any problems making a booking, please contact the Leisure Administration Team on 01952 382621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things you should know
- Spaces are limited so we would advise you to book in advance.
- Activities can be booked up to 7 days in advance.
- Payment should be made at the time of booking but we appreciate that this will not be possible for everyone.
- Cancellations should be made three days prior to the date of the activity to enable the space to be allocated to another child.
- Participants will not be able to book the activities unless they have a Telford Loyalty Card (TLC). A card can be applied for at any Telford & Wrekin leisure centre and you will need to produce proof of identification.