T-Party/Rugby World Cup Trophy Tour
- Date: Saturday, 18 July 2015
- Location: Telford Town Park, TF3 4EP
- Time: 12:00 - 22:00
- Cost: Free
- Don't miss this years T-Party taking place on Sat 18 July. This year all activities are of a sports theme as we welcome The Webb Ellis Cup to Telford on its 100 day UK tour.
T-Party is all about getting crafty, letting imaginations run wild, whilst learning and trying out something new.
This year all our activities at T-Party have a sports theme, as we build up the excitement to the arrival of the Webb Ellis Rugby World Cup Trophy later in the day.
We have so much going on from cutting and sticking to live art, street theatre and workshops, 'have a go' sports and recreational activities, treasure hunts and crafting and evening entertainment from local musicians to accompany the arrival of the Webb Ellis Cup.
Family Activities run from 12noon - 6pm and spread across Telford Town Park QE11 Arena and into Southwater. The majority of activities are free to join in with only a handful of chargeable activities.
This year T-Party will have an evening event kicking off at 6pm. Telford will welcome the Webb Ellis Cup on its 100 day UK tour counting down to the Rugby World Cup. The trophy is touring through Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, Wales and England before arriving at Twickenham ahead of the opening ceremony on 18 September.
To accompany this we have a large stage which will play host to a line up of local music, running through to 10pm. We also have food and craft markets and bars on site all evening.
Come and join us and let your little ones creative flair shine through, there is plenty to entertain the whole family at T-Party.
Happening Today, 27th May 2015
Craven Dunnill Jackfield factory tour
- Date: Wednesday, 6 May 2015 - Wednesday, 30 December 2015
- Every week
- Location: Jackfield Tile Museum, Ironbridge, TF8 7LJ
- Time: 11:00 - 12:00
- Cost: Valid Museum Ticket required
- Visit the tile factory tour
Guided tour of multi-award winning Craven Dunnill Jackfield Ltd including our 145 year history, see and hear of our manufacturing processes (hand made wall and floor tiles) and hear of our ongoing contribution to worldwide heritage and conservations projects. Also on site Jackfield Tile Museum, factory shop and cafe.
Hadley Local Market
- Date: Wednesday, 25 February 2015 - Wednesday, 24 February 2016
- Every week
- Location: Hadley Local Centre (near Manse Road)
- Time: 8:00 - 14:00
- Cost: Trader fees apply
- A vibrant local market specialising in the supply of exotic fruit and vegetables. Fresh deliveries from the wholesaler weekly from 9am.
A wide range of poundline household goods and groceries are also availably weekly.
Support your market trader. Shop local.