|Who can get involved?||All residents and businesses of the borough. We would particularly like to hear the views of residents tenants business and landlords with properties in the proposed areas.|
|Start date||12 June 2017|
|Closing date||21 August 2017|
|Service delivery area||Public Protection|
|Reason for consultation||We are consulting on a scheme that will improve specific areas of the borough by licensing private rented properties.|
The Council wants your views on proposals to improve housing standards in privately rented homes to create strong, healthy and vibrant neighbourhoods.
We’re looking at a five year licensing scheme to help landlords and letting agents in Hadley and Leegomery, Malinslee and Hollinswood, Brookside and Sutton Hill, and Woodside improve their properties and improve the quality of life for everyone living in and around these neighbourhoods.
|How to get involved?||
People can get involved by giving their views online or attending a drop in event;
• Tuesday 18 July, 3.00pm to 5.00pm - Hadley Library (HLC)
• Wednesday 19 July, 4.00pm to 6.00pm - Hub on the Hill / Sutton Hill Community Centre
• Tuesday 25 July, 4.00pm to 6.00pm - Park Lane Centre
• Wednesday 26 July, 4.00pm to 6.00pm - Hollinswood Neighbourhood Centre
• Tuesday 1 August, 4.00pm to 6.00pm - Brookside Central
• Thursday 3 August, 2.30pm to 4.30pm - Malinslee Family Centre at Old Park Primary
|What happens next?||A consultation finding report will be produced and all comments responded to before a Cabinet report is compiled.|