My Telford

You can now report issues and request services via the MyTelford mobile app and website. Please note: users that are already logged into the MyTelford app will need to ensure they log out and back in. View more information.

Complaints procedures

Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) complaints policy and procedure

Download Now

Information about complaints procedures within Telford and Wrekin.

  • Size: 372.67 KB
  • Extension: PDF PDF)