We don't operate an ongoing internship scheme, however when an internship is available at the Council, it will be posted on the WM Jobs website.
A Telford & Wrekin Council internship offers you the chance to:
- gain valuable hands-on work experience and become more employable
- make a direct contribution to improving services for the local community
- develop your talents and ideas
- better understand how local government works
- learn and grow in a complex and diverse environment, collaborating with employees
- develop strong communication, teamwork, and problem solving skills
- apply knowledge gained to the remainder of your degree studies
- make more informed choices about career direction/
If you are a student in your final, or penultimate, year of study, or are a graduate, you can apply for an internship at Telford & Wrekin Council. We are looking for students enrolled in bachelors, masters, or doctoral programmes in marketing, tourism, business studies or similar disciplines.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, versatility and the flexibility to adapt to new situations are essential.
Last updated: 07/09/2020 15:52