Due to the current outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) we have temporarily suspended the school meals competition as of Friday 20 March 2020. We will update this page with more information in due course.
The Let's Dine team are working towards healthy meal choices, supporting reducing obesity in schools and supporting schools with their universal infant free school meals budgets. To promote this work the team are launching a school meals competition. All pupils in Reception to Year 6 classes (key stage 1 and 2 only) which are catered by Let's Dine are eligible to enter.
To enter the competition pupils will need to have a school meal (hot or cold) for 40 days between 13 January 2020 and 27 March 2020.
- 2 iPads
- 2 family pantomime tickets
- a family ice hockey ticket
- a hamper
- a skiing party ticket
- a family footgolf/driving range ticket
- 4 Sky Reach tickets
- a book voucher
- 2 Airea 51 tickets.
Prizes will be randomly drawn. Winners will be invited to a prize drawing event where prizes will be drawn at random. Each school will receive a free Eatwell session (a session where 8 children prepare fresh ingredients, make a dish using those ingredients and eat what they have made).
Entries will be recorded on a cashless system against pupil's accounts when they have a meal. At the end of the competition the system will produce a list of pupil's names who have had 40 or more school meals. These names will be entered in a random name generator.
Those schools that do not have a cashless system will be collated at site and the names added to the final list.
To enter the competition and for a chance to win an iPad entrants will need to have a school meal (hot or cold) for 40 days between 13 January 2020 and 27 March 2020.
Terms and conditions
- competition runs from Monday 13 January 2020 to Friday 27 March 2020 (52 school days)
- for children to be eligible to enter they must have school meals for 40 days between 13 January 2020 and 27 March 2020, this includes:
- all paid or free hot and cold meals served at school
- packed lunches (paid or free) purchased in advance from the school kitchen for school trips
- all primary school children are eligible to enter (Reception to Year 6)
- schools which qualify are those catered for by Let's Dine as part of Telford & Wrekin Council
- winners will be randomly selected during the week of 30 March 2020
- winners will be notified via their school
- each winner will also win a free Eatwell experience day for their school
- winners will be invited to a presentation afternoon on Monday 20 April 2020 where they will be presented with their prizes
- prizes will be randomly selected for each winner on Monday 20 April 2020.
For more information about this competition, please email email@example.com.
Last updated: 24/03/2020 16:52