The PNA aims to enable our understanding of the pharmaceutical needs of our local population; the information is being used to develop pharmacy services to meet our local needs.
The 2018-2021 Telford and Wrekin PNA consultation has been published.
The consultation will run from 3 January to 4 March 2018, and the Health and Wellbeing Board (HWB) will consider the PNA and the consultation responses received on 7 March 2018. Responses are welcome from all organisations and members of the public, but the official statutory consultees which need to be considered are as follows:
- the Shropshire Local Pharmaceutical Committee (which covers both Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin)
- the Shropshire Local Medical Committee (which covers both Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin)
- pharmaceutical contractors and dispensing GP practices
- Healthwatch Telford and Wrekin
- local NHS provider trusts
- NHS England North Midlands
- neighbouring HWBs - Shropshire and Staffordshire.
The current PNA was published on 1 April 2015 and was approved by the HWB on 7 September 2016.
Last updated: 11/03/2019 15:52