Following the government’s announcement on the 4 January 2021 we have taken the decision to suspend all services from this date to minimize the spread of the virus amongst passengers and our team.
We will be offering a limited service for passengers that require additional support during this time. All passengers travelling must wear a face coverings.
For more information please call Fleet services on 01952 384828
The current routes have been revised in line with government guidelines to control the spread of COVID-19 and will be reviewed regularly, please download the risk assessment booklet for more information about travelling during the COVID-19 pandemic.
All passengers travelling must wear a face coverings.
The Wrekin Rider is a bus service run and managed by Telford & Wrekin Council that provides the opportunity for people living in the rural area to access transport and get to the services and facilities they need.
Wrekin Rider buses are all fully accessible. A number of the services also connect to the larger commercial bus routes for onward travel to the main towns both within Telford and Wrekin and beyond.
For more information please telephone Fleet Services on 01952 384831.
- Download the Wrekin Rider fares.
- Download the 2 High Ercall - Walcot - Wrockwardine - Wellington timetable.
- Download the 3 High Ercall - Ellerdine - Kynnersley - Wellington timetable.
- Download the 17, 18 Newport Town Services timetable.
- Download the 19 Newport - Tibberton - Edgmond timetable.
- Download the 69 Horsehay - Little Wenlock - Wellington - PRH timetable.
- Download the 70 Horsehay - Little Wenlock - Telford Town Centre timetable.
- Download the 414 - Dawley timetable.
Alternatives to Wrekin Rider
If Wrekin Rider does not suit you, we also provide other bus services for those who struggle to access conventional bus routes:
Last updated: 05/01/2021 13:39