- Upon completion of the survey and provided that you have entered your email address or telephone number when indicated in the survey, you will receive discount vouchers to use at a range of shops and businesses located in Telford and Wrekin.
- The vouchers will be sent after the survey ends (after 4 September 2020), to the email address or postal address provided.
- The timeframe to redeem the vouchers depends on the offer provided by each individual shop and business and will be detailed in the vouchers sent to you.
- Both residents and non-residents of Telford and Wrekin borough are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- There is no charge to enter the prize draw and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via www.telford.gov.uk/ or by email to email@example.com and only one entry per household is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 9am on Wednesday 29 July 2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 11.59pm Friday 4 September. Entries received after this time will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault for example, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The winners will be chosen at random performed by a computer process after 4 September 2020.
- All the prize vouchers can only be spent locally, at a high street business within the borough of Telford and Wrekin.
- Employees of Telford & Wrekin Council and their families are not eligible to enter.
- Winners will be notified by the Promoter via email within 15 days of the closing date of the survey.
- If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 15 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by e-mail within 7 days of being notified of their win
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by The Borough of Telford and Wrekin, Darby House, Lawn Central, Telford, TF3 4JA (the "Supplier"). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize or prizes with an alternative prize, or prizes, of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to Your Views Competition, Community Participation Team, Telford & Wrekin Council, Addenbrooke House, Ironmasters Way, Telford, TF3 4NT, (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date. If you object to any or all of your surname and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Winners may be asked to participate in publicity for Telford & Wrekin Council relating to the survey, subject to the winners' consent to such participation.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter's Privacy Notice found on our terms page.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is The Borough of Telford and Wrekin of Darby House, Lawn Central, Telford, TF3 4JA.
Last updated: 23/11/2020 12:13