Telford and Wrekin Council launched a project in 2021 to help residents feel safer in their homes and connected to their communities.
The Safer and Stronger Communities project is working across Telford to develop neighbourhood action plans, which are priority concerns for areas as provided by each community.
Our neighbourhood coordinators work with residents to identify these and create plans to tackle issues that are raised. We regularly invite people to give their views to help build their own initiatives such as youth groups and social clubs and openings for volunteers to get involved.
We have three coordinators responsible for different areas who work with council teams to help reduce opportunities for wrongdoings such as fly-tipping, graffiti and anti-social behaviour.
The Safer and Stronger Communities roadshows have or will be taking place on the following dates. If you missed one and would like to get in touch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sutton Hill and Woodside October 2021.
- The Nedge and Brookside.
- College and Arleston.
- Dawley Bank and Malinslee.
- Donnington 29 September 2021.
- Ketley and Overdale.
- Dawley and Aqueduct 30 September 2021.
- Hadley and Leegomery Summer 2021.
- Oakengates and Ketley Bank to be confirmed end of Janurary /early February.
- St George’s November 2022.
- Wrockwardine Wood and Trench to be confirmed February.
Other dates to follow.
Watch our Facebook video about Safer and Stronger Communities:
Last updated: 01/12/2022 14:13