Between 26 February 2018 and 11 March 2018, numerous areas within Shropshire held events to show their support to Fairtrade. Below are some events that happened over the fortnight in Telford and Wrekin:
Harper Adams University
- Sale of Fairtrade Cupcakes across the Fortnight
- Raffle to win a Hamper of Fairtrade products
- Fairtrade giveaway in the Kaldi Cafe including Divine chocolate, Geo bars, tea and coffee
- Fairtrade wine tasting event.
Ironbridge Gorge Museum
- Cafes ran a Fairtrade offer of a cup of tea or coffee with a chocolate chip cookies.
Meeting Point House
- The cafe supported Fairtrade by selling Fairtrade products and running Fairtrade offers.
Last updated: 9.23am on Tuesday 5 February 2019