Our Gain and Retain package is aimed at business owners running catering or retail premises.
It's designed for them to understand what's needed to achieve a five star National Food Hygiene Rating score.
What we offer
- An on-site visit delivered by an experienced and qualified Food Safety Officer. They will give you practical advice appropriate to the size of your business.
- Advice for your business on how to achieve the highest possible standards. The officer will write this up in a simple and easy to understand report.
- Include an up to date "Safer Food Better Business" pack and diary for new businesses.
Who is it for?
- For start-up businesses and newly registered food businesses. Gain and Retain is regarded as essential for people new to food businesses.
- Existing businesses can also take advantage of Gain and Retain to ensure they maintain their existing rating or improve to the five star.
How will it help you?
Gain and Retain can provide you with the following benefits:
- save you time by having professional advice tailored to your business
- save you money through receiving advice on appropriate procedures and equipment you need. This is proportionate to the level of your business, avoiding over-spending on compliance
- enhance your chances of receiving or retaining a high (5 star) Food Star Rating that you can use in your marketing. This gives your business a competitive edge
- give you reassurance from a compliance perspective. It's good for your business and good for your customers
- enable you to put in place the building blocks to grow your business in a sustainable way.
How much does it cost?
Gain and Retain costs £220 (including VAT).
Please note: businesses that are a low risk to people's health might not get a 0-5 rating, but would benefit from a visit from one of our officers. If you're unsure, please contact us before purchasing the product.
Last updated: 3.58pm on Thursday 23 May 2019