Flooding and drainage

Telford & Wrekin Council are responsible for:

  • highway drainage, which includes the road gullies and associated pipe work
  • land drainage systems such as ditches, culverts and land drains but only on Council owned land.

If your problem relates to any of the above then please report the problem using our online form:

Report a flooding or drainage problem

Last updated: 16/12/2019 11:25

  1. Introduction
  2. Prepare for flooding
  3. How do I report?