Officers will introduce themselves on arrival at the premises and will produce authorisation and identification.
An officer has specific powers which they may utilise during the inspection, these include:
- Entering the premises at any reasonable time
- Carry out examinations and investigations
- Take measurements, photographs and samples
- Take possession of articles or substances
- Require people to give accurate information and take statements from them
- Inspect and copy any relevant documents.
Last updated: 3.38pm on Thursday 12 December 2019