Officers will introduce themselves on arrival at the premises and will produce authorisation and identification.
An officer has specific powers which they may utilise during the inspection, these include:
- entering the premises at any reasonable time
- carry out examinations and investigations
- take measurements, photographs and samples
- take possession of articles or substances
- require people to give accurate information and take statements from them
- inspect and copy any relevant documents.
Last updated: 03/03/2021 13:27