Council Tax banding

The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) is responsible for allocating a Council Tax band to each domestic property.

Find out the Council Tax band for your home by looking up your property online - you can search by postcode using the Valuation Office Agency website. 

Check Council Tax banding

Price ranges for Council Tax banding by parish

Council Tax banding levels

Last updated: 16/03/2017 14:23

  1. Introduction
  2. Challenge your property banding
  3. Contact