Change of address

Please use our online My Council Tax service to notify us of a change:

My Council Tax

Related Council Tax services and forms:

Council Tax team

If you have a general enquiry that can’t be addressed using the forms listed on this page then please complete the Council Tax enquiry form.

Web chat graphic - click to start a web chat

Last updated: 3.11pm on Monday 9 December 2019

  1. Introduction
  2. Contact