Are you interested in 3D design and creating 3D objects?
We now offer a 3D print service at Southwater Library, enabling you to print your 3D objects.
- 3D designs must be in .stl format
- costs are calculated £0.25 per gram weight of the object
- items are printed on our Makerbot Replicator + 3D printer
- items are printed using PLA filament and a range of colours are available subject to availability
- print waiting times are subject to demand.
For more information or a quotation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, please attach your 3D print file, alternatively you can visit us at Southwater Library.
We also offer 3D printer demonstration taster sessions, where you can see the 3D printer in action and have a go at creating something yourself.
To check available dates please visit our whats on website.
Last updated: 6.37pm on Wednesday 28 August 2019