The Engineering Services team provides a number of geotechnical services to clients both within and outside the authority.
This work includes:
- preparation of desk studies
- ground investigation
- design and implementation of remediation and stabilisation schemes
- interpretation of results
- project management
- geomorphological mapping
- topographical surveying.
We also provide advice to the Authority's Planning and Building Control teams on geotechnical issues.
View more information on the services we provide:
- view information on land instability services
- view information on land quality services
- view information on mineshafts, adits and shallow mining services
- view information on the Jackfield stabilisation project.
Last updated: 04/02/2021 13:43