Telford & Wrekin Council set aside £1 million pounds to support projects based in the high street and/or local centres of Dawley, Donnington, Hadley, Ironbridge, Madeley, Newport, Oakengates, St Georges and Wellington.
Please use the following links to view a map of each town indicating the high streets and recognised local centres that were eligible for funding, the shaded areas shown on the maps indicate the areas of influence within the high street and local centre that projects were to influence:
Ten projects have been granted funds, these are:
- Russells Square Refurbishment in Madeley
- Play Area Refurbishment in St Georges
- Pop Up Craft Shop & Cafe in Wellington, Oakengates, Madeley & Ironbridge
- Gower Building Exterior Refurbishment in St Georges
- Exterior Works in St Georges
- Business Support for Retail in Wellington, Newport, Donnington, Hadley, Oakengates, Ironbridge & Madeley
- H2A bid to support Tourism in Wellington
- Area Improvements to Hadley
- Improving Visitor Experience in Ironbridge
- Area Improvements to Newport.
Last updated: 01/11/2019 11:42