Southwater One, located in the Southwater area of Telford, is home to several local authority and partner services such as the library and the University of Wolverhampton.
We offer advice, support and information from a range of Council and partner services, these include;
- applying for concessionary travel bus passes
- applying for Blue Badge parking permits
- pre-booked appointments with our Job Box and Future Focus team for career support and advice.
Currently due to COVID-19 the usual array of services (such as CAB and Thrive) are not conducting face to face appointments at Southwater One, these should return as restrictions lift during Summer 2021.
How to get here
Southwater One is located in the Southwater development, only a short walk from Telford Town Centre and approximately 5 minutes walk from the main Telford Bus Station.
There are a number of car parks that service Telford Town Centre, the two nearest locations are the main Southwater Car Park (Northfield St, Telford TF3 4EJ) and the Telford Town Centre Brown Elm Car Park (Telford TF3 4BX).
Southwater One is approximately 15-20 minutes fully pedestrianised walk from Telford Central Railway station.
Telephone: 01952 380000
Online: complete our online form to contact us
|Monday||10am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 5pm|
|Thursday||10am - 5pm|
|Friday||10am - 5pm|
|Saturday||10am - 5pm|
- Accessible parking available within 500m of entrance - Southwater multi-storey parking.
- Taxi rank within 100m - step free access.
- Step free access to rail and bus stations.
- Automated external door - open on approach.
- Reception - strong colour contrast, fixed low level height desk with mobile desk loop.
- Changing place.
- Accessible toilets.
- Spacious seating areas - waist and low level.
- Internal lift with mirrored back wall.
- On site assistance.
- Acoustic baffling and sympathetic material selection to reduce reverberation.
Last updated: 24/05/2021 08:45