My Telford

You can now report issues and request services via the MyTelford mobile app and website. Please note: users that are already logged into the MyTelford app will need to ensure they log out and back in. View more information.

Food poisoning

Report food poisoning Online

Health Protection team 

Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House
Lawn Central

Last updated: 21/08/2023 13:38

  1. Introduction
  2. Contact