Rogue landlords

If you are experiencing or suspect rogue, unfair or unlawful activity by a landlord/letting agent, please complete the form:

Compelte our online form to report a rogue landlord

Please note: if you wish to report items of disrepair in your own property, or someone else’s then please use the property disrepair form and a Private Sector Housing Officer will be able to investigate this for you. View more information about the property disrepair form.

Last updated: 06/04/2021 10:29

  1. Introduction
  2. How do I report?
  3. Contact