Ercall Magna Parish Neighbourhood Development Plan Submission – Closed Consultation
Ercall Magna Parish Council have submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Telford & Wrekin Council for publication and formal consultation before it is independently examined. The consultation began on the 7 November 2022 and ended on 16 December 2022. The Ercall Magna Neighbourhood Development Plan was accompanied by supporting documents including a Basic Conditions Statement and a Consultation Statement
The Ercall Magna Neighbourhood Development Plan establishes a long term view for the Ercall Magna area and will help to deliver the local community’s aspirations and needs for the plan period 2020 – 2031. The Plan deals with a wide range of social, economic and environmental matters such as housing, employment, conservation, heritage, transport, environment and landscape. The Plan addresses the matters that were brought to the attention of the Parish Council during numerous public consultations and engagement that began in 2011. The objectives and policies set out within the plan if adopted will be used to help determine planning applications in the Ercall Magna area.
A copy of the submitted Ercall Magna Parish Neighbourhood Development Plan and supporting documentation can be viewed below.
If you have any further questions then please contact the Strategic Planning team.
- Download the Ercall Magna Parish Neighbourhood Plan - Regulation 15 submission.
- Download the Neighbourhood Plan area map.
- Download the consultation statement.
- Download the basic conditions statement.
- Download the habitat regulation assessment statement.
- Download the strategic environmental assessment statement.
Regulation 14 Consultation
Ercall Magna Parish Council consulted on a draft version of its neighbourhood development plan. The consultation closed on Friday 5th February 2021. This is an important stage in the process prior to submitting the neighbourhood plan to Telford & Wrekin Council.
Designation of a neighbourhood area
The first formal step in the process is to designate a neighbourhood area; define the proposed boundary covered by a plan. In February 2013 Ercall Magna Parish Council applied for the designation of the neighbourhood area, the proposed boundary being the parish of Ercall Magna.
A six week consultation began on the 8 April until 24 May 2013 and Telford & Wrekin Council approved the designation in September 2013.
For information; the decision regarding the application notice, map of the neighbourhood area, Ercall Magna's application and the proposed neighbourhood area map can still be viewed on the attachments below:
- download the notice of decision regarding application for designation of Ercall Magna Parish Council area as a neighbourhood area October 2013
- download the map of Ercall Magna Parish Council neighbourhood area October 2013
- download the notice publicising an area application Ercall Magna March 2013
- download the Ercall Magna application for designation letter and map February 2013.
Visit the Ercall Magna Parish website
Last updated: 20/12/2022 11:08