Advice and guidance for people during the Coronavirus crisis
- Visit the Live Well website to view the direct payments fact sheet - advice and guidance for people during the Coronavirus crisis.
- Visit the GOV.UK website for government guidance for people receiving direct payments.
The Coronavirus National Testing Programme
The Coronavirus National Testing Programme has now expanded capacity to test other frontline workers who are having to self-isolate due to having coronavirus like symptoms or because a member of their household has symptoms.
This expansion includes all personal care assistants (PAs), across both health and social care, who meet the criteria set out above.
For more information view:
- Download the letter for people who use direct payments regarding the National Testing Programme
- Download the invitation to register for coronavirus testing - personal care assistants (PAs)
- Download the National Testing Programme strategy summary
- Download the Coronavirus National Testing Programme - Information for employers and personal care assistants on testing for frontline workers.
Last updated: 18/11/2020 12:36