The next phase of our re-opening is due to take place on 12 April 2021 in line with government guidance. Here’s some information about what this means for all of our customers.
All of our leisure centres and gyms will re-open on 12 April 2021. We are asking people where possible to book their sessions in advance so we can manage numbers. Book your gym session now by using our online booking system.
- Please be aware bookings will be available 3 days in advance like previous.
- Leisure centre changing rooms will stay closed to gym members - these are open for swimmers only to reduce the number of people using these facilities.
- Aspirations memberships will resume from 12 April 2021. We are contacting all members separately about this with the option for memberships to remain frozen.
- No indoor fitness classes – these will stay on the Aspirations Facebook Group.
- Our pools will be open for use for public swim sessions. Again we will be managing numbers so please book your sessions in advance online using our booking system.
- Lockers and changing rooms will be open for swimmer only - please try and come swim ready with your swimwear underneath your clothing to reduce the time spent in these areas.
- Health suites and saunas will remain closed for now.
- Swimming lessons will restart after the Easter holidays. Our swim school team will be contacting all existing customers with specific lesson dates. Standby for more info!
Keeping you safe
Once again we will be doing everything we can to keep our facilities clean and safe to exercise in. Just like last year there will be increased cleaning schedules and we have introduced one way systems and screens at the desk areas.
In line with the Government’s road map the next phase of re-opening is due on the 17 May 2021 which looks to include many of our indoor sports facilities for all ages. This includes our indoor fitness classes. We will update all of our customers in the next few weeks about this.
Thank you as always for your continued support.