Already receiving support from Adult Social Care? Contacting your allocated professional in Adult Social Care
If you are in the process of being assessed or reviewed and wish to contact your allocated professional (for example; Social Worker, Adult Social Care Practitioner or Occupational Therapist) but do not have their direct telephone number, please call us using the following phone numbers and we will transfer you to your allocated professional if they are available.
- Wrekin hub - 01952 385577
- Hadley Castle hub - 01952 387183
- Lakeside South hub - 01952 385465.
Family Connect (Adults) and Adult Safeguarding
Who we are and what we do
We support people who are already known to Adult Social Care as well as providing advice, guidance and support to professionals and the public on an array of Adult Social Care services.
Our Family Connect Community Support Advisors are also the first point of contact for all new referrals for people who require statutory care and support or safeguarding.
Enquiries from people who are not already known to Adult Social Care are supported by our colleagues in the Wellbeing Independence Partnership who can provide a holistic service and ensure that the customer receives the right help and the right time and from the right service.
Reasons why you would contact us directly:
- if you wish to make a referral for care and support and/or occupational therapy
- if you already receive services from Adult Social Care and your circumstances have changed
- if you want to report concerns of abuse, neglect or harm or you are at risk – you need to report it.
Our friendly and knowledgeable advisors are available Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm:
- Telephone: 01952 385385 (select option three when prompted)
- Email: email@example.com
- Text (SMS): 07797 875385.
Out of Hours - Emergency Duty Team (EDT)
EDT provides an emergency social work service for urgent situations which arise out of normal office hours and which cannot be left with an appropriate degree of safety until the next normal working day.
The service operates Monday to Thursday 5pm to 9am and from 5pm Friday through to 9am Monday. The service also operates during Public Holidays.
- Telephone: 01952 676500.
Last updated: 01/06/2021 14:06