Emergency food and toiletries

If you are in financial crisis and have no money for food or toiletries, you may be able to get a food parcel to help you out until your next payment.

How to apply

Applications for food parcels can be made by phoning or visiting Citizens Advice, the Wrekin Housing Group (if you are a Wrekin Housing Group tenant), or by calling our Crisis Assistance line on 01952 380400.

Visit the Telford Crisis Support website for more information about food parcel assistance

Last updated: 04/11/2020 17:20