Domestic abuse

Shropshire Domestic Abuse Service (SDAS)

SDAS can offer support and guidance via the telephone or email whichever is easiest and safest for you. The service can also help you if you need to flee your home by helping you to access refuge or other safe accommodation.

Phone: 0300 3031191

A video from SDAS explaining what you should do if you are experiencing domestic abuse during COVID-19.

Women’s Aid

Women's Aid run a web chat service which is available Monday to Friday from 10am til 12noon, alternatively phone 0800 783 1359 (24hours)

Live chat: Women’s Aid live chat 

Call 999

If you are in immediate danger, call 999 and ask for the police - the police will continue to respond to emergency calls. If you are in danger and unable to talk on the phone, call 999 and then press 55. This will transfer your call to the relevant police force who will assist you without you having to speak.

Visit the GOV.UK website for advice on dealing with domestic abuse

Last updated: 11/11/2020 16:42