- Advice to businesses on redundancy support, distance learning, upskilling and reskilling, recruitment and promotion of job vacancies and an alternative employment matching service. Call 01952 567589 or email email@example.com.
- Advice to individuals on redundancy, job search support, distance learning, promotion of job vacancies. Call 01952 382888 or for more information visit the Council’s Job Box website.
- We are also offering SMEs (not entitled to the 12 month rate free period), a two month business rate holiday in April 2020 and May 2020; so you can spread your instalments over June 2020 - March 2021. If business owners want to take up this opportunity they can access the business rates delayed payments form.
- In recognition of these challenging circumstances, we are also suspending most legal and enforcement action to help our businesses deal with the consequences of the Coronavirus. Until further notice, except for matters related to the protection of the public, no new legal summonses will be issued and there will be no new action or contact by enforcement agents relating to business rates and all other debts to the local authority. Where court action has already commenced, we will try and seek agreement from the court to suspend matters where it is appropriate to do so.
- If you are a business tenant that pays rent to the Council you can contact us to discuss any implications of the Coronavirus for your business and we will tailor a package of support. We will be encouraging other landlords to follow suit.
Last updated: 30/11/2020 11:48