This vision has been developed and will be delivered by a partnership of organisations from across the borough that includes:
- Telford & Wrekin Council - the local unitary authority for Telford and Wrekin.
- Telford and Wrekin Council for Voluntary Service (CVS)) - a local charity that works to support and collaborate with communities in Telford and Wrekin and Shropshire for the benefit of all who live and work there.
- Job Centre Plus - part of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), it provides services that support people of working age from welfare into work, and helps employers to fill their vacancies.
- Harper Adams University - the leading specialist university tackling the future development of our planet's food production, processing, animal sciences, engineering, land management, environmental management and sustainable business. A key educational partner in Telford and Wrekin.
- NHS Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin Integrated Care System (STWICS) - a partnerships of organisations that come together to plan and deliver joined up health and care services to improve the lives of people in Telford and Wrekin. They are responsible for how health and care is planned, paid for and delivered.
- Telford & Wrekin Interfaith Council - a community organisation building a spirit of friendship and co-operation to work together as people of faith for a just and inclusive community within Telford and Wrekin.
- Youth Offending Service - West Mercia Youth Justice Service (WMYJS) works with young people aged 10 - 17 years old who have got into trouble with the police.
- West Mercia Police
- Shropshire Fire & Rescue
- Telford College
- Shropshire Chamber of Commerce
- NHS Shropshire Community Health Trust
- Telford Business Board
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Last updated: 20/09/2022 18:37