Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Infectious diseases

To report an infectious disease (including food poisoning) or make an enquiry, please complete our online request form:

Report Infectious Disease Online 

Health Protection team

Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House
Lawn Central

Last updated: 02/01/2024 13:27

  1. Introduction
  2. Contact