My Telford

You can now report issues and request services via the MyTelford mobile app and website. Please note: users that are already logged into the MyTelford app will need to ensure they log out and back in. View more information.

What is Health Protection?

To report an infectious disease (including Food Poisoning) please complete our online form:

Infectious Disease Online Form

Health Protection team

Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House
Lawn Central

Telephone: 01952 381818 

Last updated: 23/08/2023 15:38

  1. Introduction
  2. Contact